Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
The mission of SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball is three-fold. Through responsive, reliable and courteous professional care and service, back by certified training, we will:
- Provide clients with the unique opportunity to save costs through restoration versus replacement while providing a Turnkey Solution.
- Give homeowners the chance to save precious memories and ensure commercial clients ability to minimize revenue business interruptions, and
- Enable clients to enjoy living in a clean and healthy environment whether in the workspace or in the comfort of their own home.
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball has been operating as an on-going company under the ownership of Anthony Scott since December of 2003. In July of 2008, Robert J. Sells came on board.
Spring and Tomball are where we call home. We believe in community involvement and feel as though we need to give back to the community that has given so much to our business.
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball participated in the 53rd Annual Tomball Holiday Parade, presented by the Greater Tomball Area Chamber of Commerce. Our employees had a fun time setting up and decorating the float but had an even better time in the parade, Rockin' Around the Christmas tree and listening to Christmas music while waving to the large parade crowds!
The parade started at Main Street and Elm and moved west on Main Street, through the heart of Tomball. This Holiday Parade brought 2 miles of smiles down Main Street for the Tomball Community!
Happy Holidays from everyone here at SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball!
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 281-374-6454
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
Faster to your Water Damage!
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 281-374-6454
Water Damage Timeline!
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
When Storms or Floods hit Houston, SERVPRO is ready!
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained, and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Houston, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 281-374-6454
Why SERVPRO Spring/Tomball?
Why should you choose SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball to do Water/Fire Restoration at your home or company?
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.