About SERVPRO of Spring / Tomball
Anthony Scott, Robert J. Sells, III
Owners of SERVPRO of Spring / Tomball
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball, The 2013 SERVPRO Franchise of the Year for all of Texas and Louisiana, understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 281-374-6454!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Greater Tomball Area Chamber of Commerce
- HCDE Choice Partners Contract Holder
- Houston Claims Association
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Professional Insurance Agents Association
- Lone Star College System Small Business of the Year
- Crawford Contractor Connection Golden Hammer Recipient
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year for all of Texas and Louisiana
- SERVPRO National Top 100 Franchise of the Year
- #1 in Midwest region for Contractor Connection
- #8 Overall Mitigation Contractors for Contractor Connection
- USAA Excellence Award for the 4th Year In a Row
- SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball HONORED at the 12th ANNUAL AGGIE 100