Commercial Water Damage in Tomball, TX
This commercial facility in Tomball, TX experienced water damage from a toilet that had overflowed causing water to spread throughout a significant area of the building. With sewage water, there are certain precautions that have to be taken to ensure that nobody gets any type of infection or bacteria.
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball was notified as soon as possible and we sent out crews to assess the damages as soon as possible.
Once the moisture was detected in the surrounding areas, our trained professionals started the drying process and cleaned up any necessary debris. SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball got the business back to "Like it never even happened," in no time! Whether you experience a commercial or residential water loss, SERVPRO is here to help!