About SERVPRO of Spring / Tomball
Anthony Scott, Robert J. Sells, III
Owners of SERVPRO of Spring / Tomball
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball, The 2013 SERVPRO Franchise of the Year for all of Texas and Louisiana, understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- American Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- Houston Claims Association
- Professional Insurance Agents Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Greater Tomball Area Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- HCDE Choice Partners Contract Holder
- #1 in Midwest region for Contractor Connection
- #8 Overall Mitigation Contractors for Contractor Connection
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year for all of Texas and Louisiana
- Crawford Contractor Connection Golden Hammer Recipient
- Lone Star College System Small Business of the Year
- SERVPRO National Top 100 Franchise of the Year
- SERVPRO of Spring/Tomball HONORED at the 12th ANNUAL AGGIE 100
- USAA Excellence Award for the 4th Year In a Row